St. Patrick’s Day is one of my FAVORITE holidays! It’s so much fun incorporating it into family activities and, of course, food! I’m always on the lookout for St. Patrick’s Day cupcake recipes and this year I’ve rounded up 10 amazing recipes that are a must-try! Enjoy!
1. Mint Oreo Cupcakes by Make Bake Celebrate
Two words. Mint. Oreos. This is an absolute must-bake St. Paddy’s cupcake recipe! It literally tastes JUST like mint oreos.
2. Thin Min Cupcakes by Your Cup of Cake
This recipe took my love (actually, obsession) with Thin Minto Girl Scout cookies to a whole other level!
3. Pot of Gold Cupcake by Baking a Moment
I love how the recipe creator for this St. Patrick’s cupcake went with the “pot of gold” theme.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes with Oreos by The Keeper of Cheerios
We have another twist on the mint Oreo cupcakes with delicious toppings added on top of the cupcake.
5. Lucky Charms Golden Oreo Cupcakes by A Sparkle of Genius
We have another “pot of gold” themed cupcake. I love how the recipe creator added a vanilla Oreo as the piece of gold and a few Lucky Charm marshmallows. So creative!
6. Guinness Cupcakes with Baileys Frosting by Cincy Shopper
I had to add at least one adult St. Patrick’s Day cupcake to the list! Guinness and Baileys – need I say more?
7. St. Patrick’s Cupcakes with Sour Power Rainbows by Rose Bakes
How creative is this St. Patrick’s cupcake recipe? I love the addition of the rainbow on top. This is the perfect recipe for the kids!
8. Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups by Pizzazzerie
I’m in love with this recipe, because I love the hidden pot of gold inside the cupcakes. This is such a great idea for a St. Patrick’s Day party.
9. Surprise Inside St. Patrick’s Cupcakes by Betty Crocker
Another hidden surprise St. Patrick’s cupcake recipe! This one had rainbow sprinkles and Lucky Charm marshmallows hidden inside.
10. Mint Chocolate Cookie Cups by Live Well Bake Often
We have more chocolate and mint with this last cupcake, which I’m not complaining about since it’s one of my favorite combinations! Andes mints is probably my favorite candy, so I love how one is decoratively placed on each cupcake.
Leave a Reply