Are you looking for Easter brunch ideas? This guide will give you a ton of ideas to inspire a beautiful, fun and delicious Easter brunch.
In just 5 easy steps you’ll be throwing an amazing Easter brunch!
- Create Easter Decor (including a beautiful tablescape)
- Consider Easter Buffet Menu ideas
- Create Family Traditions
- Plan an Easter Egg Hunt for the little ones
- Choose an Easter dessert recipe
Easter Decor: The Tablescape
Creating a beautiful Easter tablescape can be fun. You can bring in the colors of Spring and add in elements of the holiday.
Here are 5 quick tips on how to create the perfect Easter tables cape:
- Choose your theme and colors and bring in elements of the season
- Layers with colors and texture with your choice of table cloth, table runner, place settings, napkins etc.
- Add an interesting centerpiece.
- Create a beautiful place setting with interesting elements like folded napkins (I love this bunny napkin tutorial), napkin rings, or special dishes.
- Add embellishments like place cards.
How beautiful is this place setting by Blesser House?
This is such a gorgeous centerpiece by A Wonderful Thought!
Easter Brunch Food
There are so many options for your Easter brunch menu!
- Add a bunch of filler foods like fruit with fruit dips, bagels and croissants, etc.
- Be sure to have coffee, water and juice on hand.
- Choose make-ahead brunch casseroles to make Easter morning preparations and breeze.
- Consider ‘create-your-own’ station, like a waffle or coffee bar!
I love this idea of an Easter waffle bar by Giggle Living. A quick hack she mentions is using frozen waffles and toast them ahead of time. You can keep them warm in the oven until it’s time to eat.
You can also have a waffle iron on the table for the ultimate create-your-own waffle experience. I found a fun hack from Pillsbury to simple use their bisquits or even cinnamon rolls (Yum!).
You can also feature a brunch casserole as your main entry for an Easter brunch, like this French Toast Bread Pudding by Country Living.
A great brunch hack is to find dishes that you can make the night before and just pop in the oven on Easter morning. I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to Make Ahead Brunch Recipes!
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
Is it even Easter without an Easter egg hunt? This fun twist by Somewhat Simple is so creative.
Easter Family Traditions
Every holiday is a chance to create family traditions. I love family traditions and I know my kids do as well. I hope they’ll look back at them fondly and continue them with their own children.
The Easter egg hunt is certainly a great family tradition!
My family celebrates Easter as the resurrection of Jesus, so it’s important for our family tradition on Easter to include this important value. Here are some ideas on how to implement that with your own family during your Easter brunch:
- Christ-centered Easter egg hunt from The Happy Home Fairy
- Make Easter Story Stones from Faithful Little Hands
- Easter egg resurrection lesson from Creations by Kara
Easter Dessert Recipes
I definitely can’t have an Easter brunch guide without mentioning dessert! There are so many great Easter dessert recipes and it’s fun to make them Easter-themed!
This Easter speckled cake by Country Living would be the perfect way to end an Easter brunch.
Leave a Reply