I have a slight obsession with finger foods and appetizers. I love football parties, mainly for the hot dips, mini sliders and cocktail meatballs.
Super Bowl Sunday is a day to bring out the “big guns” of the appetizer world and these 13 party meatball recipes will absolutely inspire this year’s party!
1. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Tidy Mom
Is it even Super Bowl Sunday if there isn’t chicken wing, everything? Nope. These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs look amazing.
2. Korean-Style Meatballs by Nerds with Knives
How delicious do these Korean-style meatballs look?
3. Sweet Heat Molasses Meatballs by Oh Bite it
These are Sweet Heat Molasses Meatballs, by Oh Bite it. They scream “Super Bowl” food to me. Also, how brilliant is using a pretzel stick, rather than a tooth pick?
4. Cheesy Meatball Bites by Butter with a Side of Bread
Cheesy Meatball Bites. Need I say more?
5. Enchilada Meatballs by The Diary of a Real Housewife
Enchilada Meatballs! Serve them with some sour cream and guacamole and this is perfection.
6. Enchilada Meatballs by I Wash Your Laundry
These sound so great – Cranberry Meatballs and a Sour Cream Herb dip to go with them.
7. Vegan Meatballs by Hot for Food
For our vegan friends, we didn’t leave you out! Check out this awesome recipe for vegan “meatballs”!
8. Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs by The Cookie Rookie
Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs! These sound so good. They’d also be a great dinner idea with a side of rice.
9. General Tsos Meatballs by The Cookie Writer
General Tsos Meatballs are sure to be a huge hit at any football party.
10. Spicy Bear Can Chicken by Slow Cooker Gourmet
Spicy Bear Can Chicken Meatballs would obviously be a huge hit.
11. Swedish Meatballs by Cooking with Curls
We can’t have a party meatball list without a killer recipe for Swedish Meatballs!
12. Crispy Caprese Meatballs by The Cozy Apron
Crispy Caprese Meatballs (stuffed with mozzarella)! Come on! How adorable are these? These would be a huge hit at any event.
13. Juicy Lucy Meatballs by Spend with Pennies
And for the grand finale, we have Juicy Lucy Meatballs. They’re stuffed with cheese and come with a spicy sweet sauce.