As I mentioned in the post about Super Bowl Party Meatballs, I love finger foods and hosting game day parties! Super Bowl Sunday is one of my favorite times to host, because I love being creative and coming up with awesome Super Bowl appetizers and food. Sliders are defintely on my list of Super Bowl party recipes to make this year, so I’ve compiled this list of Super Bowl Sliders to check out before game day!
1. Pepperoni Pizza Sliders by Julie’s Eats and Treats
Julie’s Eats & Treats
You can go wrong with pizza anything for game day! These sliders look amazing.
2. Monte Cristo Sliders by Yellow Bliss Road
Yellow Bliss Road
Want to bring something a bit outside the box to the Super Bowl party? Try these Monte Cristo sliders!
3. Pulled Pork Sliders by Inspired by Charm
Inspired by Charm
You can never really go wrong with pulled pork on game day! Try out these pulled pork sliders!
4. Beer Cheese Chicken Sliders by Buns in My Oven
Buns in My Oven
These Beer Cheese Chicken Sliders are delicious, especially when paired with a pretzel bun!
5. Cuban Style Sliders by 4 Sons R Us
4 Sons R Us
I am in LOVE with cuban sandwiches, which is why I’m shocked that I never thought to make them into sliders. I’ll defintely be making these for Super Bowl Sunday.
6. French Onion Beef Sliders by Host the Toast
Host the Toast
Oh my goodness, how delicious do these french onion beef sliders look? Check out the recipe over at Host the Toast!
7. Chicken Parmesan Sliders by Real Housemoms
Chicken Parm sliders for the win! Theses will defintely impress your guests.
8. Aloha BBQ Sliders by Tidy Mom
Something a little different to bring to the table, these Aloha BBQ Burgers look amazing.
9. Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by Valetina’s Corner
Who doesn’t love a good Philly Cheesesteak? Try this recipe for the slider version.
10. Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders by Merry About Town
Merry About Town
These bacon cheese burger sliders look almost too pretty eat! I love the added pickles on top with the tooth picks.
11. Buffalo Chicken Sliders by The Blond Cook
The Blond Cook
Of course, I had to include a buffalo chicken slider! Living close to the Buffalo, New York area – it’s sort of a requirement to include buffalo chicken everything for game day.
12. Reuban Sliders by Spend with Pennies
Spend with Pennies
Finally, we have these delicious looking Reuban sliders. Check out the recipe over at Spend with Pennies!